Saturday, July 30, 2011

THE DITR FERRY IS GOING TO GET IT!!


 When I was a wee lad and the bullies used to beat me up and steal my lunch money. My Ol Grandy would break out her broom and beat the tar out of them rascals.So after years of the DITR FERRY kicking the shit out of me . Well I decided to take a hit out on the HIM. So I hired my Ol Grandy to carry out my revenge. It cost me a carton of Camel non filters ,bottle of Scotch and book Of Crossword Puzzels. But hey, It's worth it. Every year I say to myself. "Myself this will be the year I get a good DITR." And like on my wedding night....I get disappointed. But thats another story. But this DITR story is about a few of the wretched souls  we recieve every year. I'll try to keep it clean . Except for the DITR Ferry Hunt. Go get em Grandy!!.


Geovany Oliva
Vancouver
Totems
Age: 19B/T: R/R
Born: Jonesboro, GA
Position(s): P (ClA)
View Hardball Dynasty Profile


DITR season 15---while it was nice to get a boost in Control and that first pitch. It's really kind of useless with splits under 50. Thanks ....WIS


Michael Elarton
Vancouver
Totems
Age: 23B/T: R/R
Born: Salinas, CA
Position(s): P (SP4)
View Hardball Dynasty Profile


DITR season 14---another year ,same story as above .No help on the splits!!


Dickie O'Connor
Vancouver
Totems
Age: 24B/T: S/R
Born: Urbana, OH
Position(s): RF/1B/LF/DH
View Hardball Dynasty Profile


DITR season 13---This cat went from a Low-A player to well......AA player. Gee Thanks WIS, You shouldn't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment