Thursday, April 10, 2014

YOU CAN PICK YOUR NOSE OR PICK THE PLAYOFF TEAMS

DON'T PICK THIS


The choice is yours Wrigleyville owners. Send me your picks for this years division winners and wild card teams. Why should I have all the fun, but if you would rather enjoy picking your crack ...well then....maybe you will strike black gold. I will post your picks on the Blog and at the end of the year we will see who wins the Best Picker Award (we need a better name, Anyone???)
  I will be adding this Award and a playoff bracket challenge at the end of the year. I will still be writing a weekly update and a All-star break post. I wanted to write a draft review but my scouting is shit and I can't see most off them or their projections. This will also hamper my take on trades and Internationals. I will just be commenting on generalities for that reason. Sorry guys, the lame nicknames will still be there.
  So without further adieu here are my picks . You have until Saturday Night to get your Picks in. Hoop quit picking that.......:)

NATIONAL LEAGUE

WEST- UTES                                                               
EAST-  MOOSE
NORTH- MUSKELLUNGES
SOUTH- BLACK BEARS
W/C- SCHIZOIDS
W/C- RED LIGHT DISTRICTS

AMERICAN LEAGUE

WEST- BLITZ
EAST- RED TAILS
NORTH- BRUINS
SOUTH- TABAKY FARMERS
W/C- SALMONBELLIES
W/C-BLUES

No comments:

Post a Comment