Gearing up for the home stretch:
Team Division Rankings:
1. Tacoma Toyotas: 62-40 .608, expected .593
2. Toledo Tiggers: 52-50 .510, expected .522
3. Chicago Crazy Baldheads: 46-57 .447, expected .426
4. Milwaukee Sturgeon: 44-59 .427, expected .453
Thoughts: It's still Tacomas, but Toledo is kind of sort of hanging around & is in WC contention. The others? Well, they're in a tight race to see who finishes out of the basement.
1. San Juan Santurce Crabbers: 72-31 .699, expected .746
2. Pittsburgh Alleghenys: 54-48 .529, expected .520
3. Syracuse Moose: 51-51 .500, expected .555
4. Kansas City Scouts: 26-76 .255, expected .259
Believe it or not, San Juan is actually under performing by quite a bit, but that's not a problem when they lead the division by close to 20 games. Pittsburgh and Syracuse are both in the WC hunt. Syracuse has under performed by a lot, so we'll see if they can gain some momentum down the stretch. KC's in real trouble.
1. Nashville Bootleggers: 62-41 .602, expected .551
2. New Orleans Cajun Critters: 56-47 .544, expected .533
3. Memphis Kings: 55-48 .534, expected .552
4. Atlanta Peachfuzz: 49-54 .476, expected .515
Really an interesting division and all four of these teams have a chance of winning division. Atlanta has a lot of ground to make up, but they're not out for certain. This division could very well get three playoff teams in, but I'd expect them to beat up each other and end up with two. Nashville's pretty safe, so does New Orleans hold off Memphis or do the Kings take it to another level?
1. Colorado Springs Bandits: 57-45 .559, expected .536
2. Scottsdale Schizoids: 53-49, .520, expected .529
3. LA Special Ops: 47-56, .456, expected .430
4. San Francisco Casey Jones: 37-65, .363, expected .397
Tight at the top. Both are division and WC contenders. LA really never had a chance due to the poor timing of the owner swap, during FA period, so 1BlueJaysWay has really done a great job of keeping them afloat. SF has underperformed and needs to keep that MWR in mind. I think they reach 55.